- "I am your consequence."
- —Amanda Waller
Assembling Task Force XEdit
Covering up Midway CityEdit
Waller contacts Bruce Wayne and meets him at the same restaurant she had earlier met with Admiral Olsen and Dexter Tolliver. Waller asks for Bruce's help in covering up the mess that occurred in Midway City in exchange for all she has on the various Metahumans that are known to her. Waller hands Bruce a file with details on at least June Moone, Barry Allen and Arthur Curry and tells him to stop working 'nights', implying she knows he is Batman. Bruce replies in kind telling her to shut down Task Force X, as he and his 'friends' will do the job for her.
Amanda is a middle-aged African American woman of medium height, sporting an afro hair style.
A shrewd woman, Amanda is not above using unorthodox, less than honorable methods to achieve her goals. She takes great pride in her ability to get people to act against their own self-interests.
- Suicide Blonde (First appearance)
- Suicide Squad
- Suicide Squad: Behind the Scenes with the Worst Heroes Ever
- Suicide Squad (Novel)
- This is Waller's second live action movie appearance, the first in the 2011 film Green Lantern, where she was portrayed by Angela Bassett
- Waller's first live action television appearance was in the ninth season of the CW series Smallville. Her second live action television appearance was in the CW series Arrow.
- Viola Davis stated she is fascinated by the character, singling out her psychology and strength. She describes her as a "powerful black woman, hard, ready to pick up a gun and shoot anyone at will," "relentless in her villainy" and strong in "her intelligence and her complete lack of guilt."