- "Never let your guard down! You expect the battle to be fair!"
- —Antiope to Diana
Arrival of Man on ThemysciraEdit
Antiope is very beautiful Amazonian woman: standing at five ten, to six-feet tall, with tan skin, blue eyes, with blonde hair that is pulled back into a ponytail and an athletic physique.
Dressed in her warrior garb, Antiope wears a dark brown armor on her upper body, unlike her sisters, she doesnt wear a skirt, instead she wears a short loincloth on her front with a split pads on her sides and on the back, knee high dark brown armored combat boots with stockings covering most of her thighs. Antiope wears a strap across her chest to carry her bows, a shoulder pad on her right shoulder. Going into battle, Antiope wears a gold and brown headpiece. Antiope also wears her brown Bulletproof Bracelets.
- Limited Invulnerability - Although the Amazon's has nigh-invulnerability, this is only to blunt objects or blunt force trauma, such as a powerful blow from a super-strong opponent. Sharp objects, such as knives and bullets can pierce their skin like they would any other human's, which is why their combat armor and bulletproof bracelets are such crucial parts of the Amazon's weaponry.
- Bracelets of Submission - two specialized incredibly durable gauntlets that all Amazon's wear, in order to compensate for their vulnerability to sharp objects and bullets.
- Antiope's Sword - a magical Amazonian sword that Antiope wields in battle. Due to its nature, it is one of the few weapons that can actually injure the otherwise invulnerable Superman.
- Antiope's Shield - a magical Amazonian shield that Antiope uses to protect herself from other weapons and energy blasts (in tandem with her bracelets). It is virtually indestructible, capable of deflecting even a tremendously powerful energy attack.
- Antiope's Armor - Amazonian armor bestowed upon her by the Gods when she was created to protect man's world.
- Antiope's Bow and Arrows, and Daggers - Amazonian forged weaponry that Antiope wields in battle, and in training Diana over the years.
- Robin Wright was rumored for the role of Hippolyta after after the press release for Wonder Woman was revealed. TheWrap confirmed that Robin Wright's character was almost rewritten as Hippolyta before Connie Nielsen was cast.
|Wonder Woman universe|
|Characters||Diana/Wonder Woman | Hippolyta | Steve Trevor | Antiope | Menalippe | Etta Candy | Orana | Egeria | Acantha | Zeus|
|Miscellaneous||Themyscira | Amazons | Lasso of Truth | Bracelets of Submission | Sword of Athena | Gods of Olympus | Wonder Woman's Shield | World War I|