- "You could unite our worlds one day."
Atlanna is a strikingly beautiful woman, standing at 5'10, she has long blonde hair and deep sea blue eyes. She wears a one peice Atlantean skinsuit, made from mother of pearl and from far away looks white, it has small pentagons all over to resemble fish scales, with her crown on her head.
See Also: Atlantean
- Super Strength - Atlanna has incredible superhuman strength (which is at its peak underwater), though not quite on the same level as Kryptonians.
- Super Stamina - Atlanna's advanced musculature is considerably more efficient than that of a human. As a result, her muscles produce far less fatigue toxins during physical activity compared to those of humans. This enables Atlanna to exert herself at peak capacity for very lengthy periods of time without tiring at all.
- Super Durability - Atlanteans' skin, muscle, and bone tissue have many times the density of the same tissue in the body of a human being, granting Atlanna a strong degree of invulnerability, and allowing Atlanna to withstand high-caliber bullets, as well as tremendous underwater pressures.
- Healing Factor - Despite her astounding resistance to injury, it is still possible to injure Atlanna. However, due to her physiology, Atlanna is able to heal at a rate much faster than a normal human being, but only when exposed to water.
- Super Speed - Atlanna can swim at incredible speeds, faster than any human, fish, or marine mammal.
- Underwater Breathing - Atlanna can naturally breathe underwater.
- Marine Telepathy - Atlanna can telepathically communicate with marine creatures.
- Hydrokinesis - Atlanna can use Magic to control bodies of water around her to own her will.
- Enhanced Senses - Due to her physiology, all of an Atlanna's senses are enhanced, far beyond those of a regular person. For instance, an Atlanna can clearly perceive her surroundings in the darkness of the ocean depths.
Dehydration - The main weakness of all Atlanteans is extended periods of time without water, which will severely weaken them, making Atlanteans lose most of their strength and powers. As a result, while still superhumanly strong, Atlanna will be somewhat weaker while on land, than she would be underwater.
- Nicole Kidman said the reason she took the role was because Wan told her she'd wear Mother of Pearl and be a "mermaid warrior".
|Characters||Arthur Curry/Aquaman | Mera | Thomas Curry | Atlanna | Nuidis Vulko | Murk | Dr. Shin | Jesse Kane|
|Enemies||Ocean Master | Black Manta | King Nereus|
|Miscellaneous||Atlantis | Xebel | Trident of Neptune | Atlantean | Trench | Fisherman | Fisherman Kingdom | Council of Kings|