The Earth was formed around 4.5 billion years ago.
Life began around 3.5 billion years ago and has evolved since then to a vast variation of creatures with the dominant species of the planet humans who created technology and society.
Aliens made contact with the planet in search of a missing member of their race revealing to the people of Earth the existence of life beyond their world. General Zod of Krypton demanded that the Earth hand over Kal-El to his custody otherwise it will face the consequences. Zod landed his Black Zero and began his search for Kal-El where he and his forces tracked Kal-El to the small town of Smallville where he and his forces were attacked by the United States of America Armed Forces who were no match for the highly powerful Kryptonians. Kal-El revealed himself however and protecting the humans where his many years of using his powers proved too much for Zod and his forces who fled. Activating the World Engine, Zod began terraforming the planet into a new Krypton, which would kill all of Earth's native species, but Kal-El, now dubbed 'Superman' destroyed the world engine as Colonel Hardy and Emil Hamilton sacrificed themselves for the world by flying a C-17 carrying Kal-El's Spaceship into Black Zero sucking all the Kryptonians except Superman and Zod back into the Phantom Zone. Kal-El and Zod battled after in Metropolis resulting in Superman reluctantly snapping Zod's neck.
The Presence of Superman Edit
Two years after the Battle of Metropolis the world had become divided on the existence of Superman. While many welcomed Superman and seeing has actions during the Black Zero event as evidence of his benevolence and wanting to help. Many such as billionaire and vigilante Bruce Wayne also known as The Batman thought of him as a unchecked God who could destroy the Earth in matter of seconds and began preparing for ways to stop and even kill the Alien hero.
The Earth's terrain varies greatly from place to place. About 70% of the surface is covered by water while the rest is covered by land. Most of the land is covered by rocky mountain areas whilst some other areas of land are not as rocky or are much more flat. Simply, Earth is perfect for sustaining life in all its forms, but for this reason is a popular target for hostile invaders.
- Gods of Olympus (briefly)
- Old Gods (briefly)
- New Gods (briefly)
- Parademons (briefly)
Known Media Edit
- The Wizard of Oz - Released in 1939
- The Mark of Zorro - Released in 1940
- Excalibur - Released in 1981
- Pet Semetary - Released in 1989
- Sniper - Released in 1993
Television Series Edit
- It's A Long Way to Tipperary by Jack Judge - Released in 1912
- Jazz Suite No. 2: VI. Waltz II by Royal Concertgebouw Orchestra - Released in 1938
- Sous les ponts de Paris by Lucienne Delyle - Released in 1950
- Sympathy for the Devil by The Rolling Stones - Released in 1968
- Fortunate Son by Creedence Clearwater Revival - Released in 1969
- Spirit in the Sky by Norman Greenbaum - Released in 1969
- Ballroom Blitz by The Sweet - Released in 1973
- Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen - Released in 1975
- Seasons by Chris Cornell - Released in 1992
- Without Me by Eminem - Released in 2002
- Icky Thump by The White Stripes - Released in 2007
- Heathens by Twenty One Pilots - Released in 2016
- As If It's Your Last by BLACKPINK - Released in 2016
- North Korea
- South Korea
- United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
- United States of America
- Washington D.C. (District of Columbia) is the capital of the United States. It is home to several national monuments and museums as well as the official residence of the President.
- Belle Reve is a black site prison facility for criminals thought to be too dangerous for a conventional prison.
- Central City is a city that is home to the superhero, Flash
- New York City is the largest city in the United States. Nicknamed the "Big Apple", it is home to some of the world's most prestigious theaters and restaurants.
- Midway City is a large city located in the state of Michigan.
- Rhode Island
See Also: Human
- Wonder Woman
- Green Lantern (Hal Jordan and John Stewart)
- To most alien forms, Earth is known as Gaia.