The Gods of Olympus were a race of divine beings who were worshiped by the civilizations of Ancient Greece and Rome, as well as the Amazons. They were, however, eventually exterminated by Ares millennia ago. Diana is the last known Olympian.
According to Hippolyta, Zeus supposedly created humanity as well as the Amazons. Although, there is actually substantial evidence that humanity evolved from other species rather than being created.
- Zeus: King of Olympus; God of the Sky and Thunder.
- Hera: Queen of Olympus; Goddess of Marriage and Family.
- Poseidon: The God of the Seas, Earthquakes and Horses
- Hades: The God of the Underworld and the Lord of the Dead.
- Athena: The Goddess of Wisdom, Handicrafts and Battle Strategy.
- Ares: The God of War, Violence and Bloodshed.
- Aphrodite: The Goddess of Love, Beauty and Desire.
- Apollo: The God of the Sun, Medicine, Music, and Prophecy.
- Artemis: The Goddess of the Moon, the Hunt and Virginity.
- Hermes: Messenger of the Gods; God of Commerce and Thieves.
|Wonder Woman universe|
|Characters||Diana/Wonder Woman | Hippolyta | Steve Trevor | Antiope | Menalippe | Etta Candy | Orana | Egeria | Acantha | Zeus|
|Miscellaneous||Themyscira | Amazons | Lasso of Truth | Bracelets of Submission | Sword of Athena | Gods of Olympus | Wonder Woman's Shield | World War I|