The Gods of Olympus were a race of divine beings who originated on Mount Olympus and were worshipped by the civilizations of Ancient Greece and Rome, as well as the Amazons. They were, however, eventually exterminated by Ares millennia ago. Diana is the last known Olympian.
According to Hippolyta, Zeus supposedly created humanity as well as the Amazons. Although, there is actually substantial evidence that humanity evolved from other species rather than being created.
- Zeus: King of of the Gods and Ruler of Mount Olympus; The God of the Sky, Thunderstorms, Justice, the Heavens, Thunder & Lightning, Storms, Weather, Air, Rain and Honor; Lord of the Greek Mythological universe/cosmos.
- Hera: Queen of the Gods and Ruler of Olympus; The Goddess of Marriage, Familial Love, Childbirth, Air, the Sky, the Heavens, Womanhood, Matrimonial Love, Fidelity, Women, Family and Royalty.
- Poseidon: The God of the Seas/Oceans, Water, Earthquakes, Hurricanes, Rain, Floods, Drought, Rivers, Sea Storms, Weather, Clear Skies, Winds, Destruction, Storms, Islands, Shores, Tempests and Horses.
- Hades: The God of the Underworld, the Dead, Afterlife, Subterranean Regions, Grief, Necromancy, Burial, Curses and Wealth/Riches; Lord of the Dead.
- Athena: The Goddess of Useful Arts, Wisdom, War (the beneficial side of it), Crafts, Battle Tactics, Handicrafts, Strategic Warfare, Battles, Heroism, the Arts, Cities, Law, Justice, Skill, Warriors, Reason, Arts & Crafts, Tactical Warfare, Heroic Endeavor, Industry, Civilization and Battle Strategy.
- Ares: The God of War (the destructive, frenzied side of it), Corruption, Bloodshed, Half-Truths, Violence, Battlelust, Rage, Murder, Cannibals, Cowardice, Conflict and Bloodlust; Prince of Olympus.
- Aphrodite: The Goddess of Love, Beauty, Seduction, Procreation, Allure, Pleasure, Sexuality, Happiness, Lust and Desire.
- Apollo: The God of Light, the Sun, Medicine/Healing, Inspiration, Poetry, Truth, Prophecies, Archery, Young Men, Order, Reason, Plagues, Oracles, Knowledge, Art and Music.
- Artemis: The Goddess of the Moon, the Hunt/Hunting, the Wild, Chastity, Maidenhood, Wilderness, Nature, Wild Beasts, Archery, Sudden Death, Young Women, Childbirth, Children, Hills, Animals, Forests and Virginity.
- Hermes: Messenger of the Gods; The God of Messages/Messengers, Theft/Thieves, Deception, Mail Deliverers, Travel/Travelers, Boundaries, Shepherds, Roads, Hospitality, Diplomacy, Merchants, Inventions, Orators, Wits/Cunning, Language, Writing, Measurements, Border Crossings, Astronomy, Astrology, Speed, Sleep, Sports, Athletics, Dreams, Magic, Fertility, Gymnasium, Exploring, Commerce/Trade/International Trade and Trickery; Guide to the Underworld.
- Hephaestus: Blacksmith God of Olympus; The God of Fire, the Forge, Metallurgy, Craftsmen, Sculptors, Metalwork/Metalworking, Blacksmiths, Arts & Crafts, Metals, Volcanoes, Technology and Smithing.
- Demeter: The Goddess of the Earth, Harvest/Agriculture, Seasons, Nature, Sacred Law, Fertility, Grain, Bread, Fruitfulness and Fertile Soil.
- Dionysus: The God of Wine, Parties, Grape-Harvest, Madness, Intoxication, Vegetation, Ecstasy, Drunkenness, Frenzy, Disorder, Mysteries, Drama/Dramatic Arts, Revelry, Disorderly Conduct and Theater.
- Hestia: The Goddess of the Hearth, Fire, Home, Cooking, the Right Ordering of Domesticity, Family, Virgins and Truth.
- Persephone: Goddess of Springtime, Flowers, Fertility, Young Life and Innocence; Queen of the Underworld and Wife of Hades.
- Pan: God of Nature, Shepherds, Folk Music, the Wild, Hunting (partially), Satyrs and Rustic Music; Son of Hermes.
- Asclepius: God of Medicine, Healing, Doctors, Rejuvenation and Physicians.
- Eros: God of Love and Passion. Son of Aphrodite.
- Hebe: Goddess of Eternal Young. Daughter of Zeus and Hera.
- Thetis: Goddess of the Seas and Earthquakes.
- Amphitrite: Poseidon's Wife and Queen.
- Triton: Poseidon's Son; Messenger God of the Seas; God of Waves and the Navy.
- Palaemon: God of Sharks.
- Delphin: God of Dolphins.
- Deimos: God of Terror.
- Phobos: God of Fear.
- Hecate: Titan Goddess of Magic.
- Hypnos: God of Sleep.
- Iris: Messenger of the Gods. Goddess of Rainbows.
- Nemesis: Goddess of Balance and Retribution.
- Nike: Goddess of Victory.
- Tyche: Goddess of Luck and Fortune.
- Psyche: Goddess of the Soul; Wife of Eros.
|Wonder Woman universe|
|Media||Wonder Woman | Wonder Woman II|
|Characters||Diana/Wonder Woman | Hippolyta | Steve Trevor | Antiope | Menalippe | Etta Candy | Orana | Egeria | Acantha | Zeus | Charlie | Sameer | Napi | Bruce Wayne/Batman|
|Enemies||Ares | Erich Ludendorff | Isabel Maru|
|Miscellaneous||Themyscira | Amazons | Lasso of Truth | Bracelets of Submission | Sword of Athena | Gods of Olympus | Wonder Woman's Shield | World War I | Allies of World War I | Central Powers|