The Justice League is a team of Super-Heroes put together by Bruce Wayne and Diana to protect the planet Earth against threats too big for any one person to handle following The Death of Superman, who later returned from the grave to join the team.
- Bruce Wayne / The Batman
- Diana of Themyscira / Diana Prince / Wonder Woman
- Kal-El / Clark Kent / Superman
- Barry Allen / The Flash
- Orin / Arthur Curry / Aquaman
- Victor Stone / Cyborg
In 2015, after having a nightmare about an apocalyptic future ruled by Superman and a visit from the Flash from the apocalyptic future, Bruce Wayne de-crypted Lex Luthor's Metahuman files to find images of Diana in 1918, and video footage of Barry Allen, Orin and Silas Stone recreating his son Victor Stone's body from a Mother Box.
After The Death of Superman at the hands of Doomsday, Bruce said that he failed what Superman stood for in life and that he wouldn't fail him in death. He asked Diana to help him find the other Metahumans seen on LexCorp's files, as he had a hunch that something bigger than any of them could handle alone was coming, after visiting Lex Luthor in prison who told him that the Universe knows Superman is dead and that 'he' is coming.
Months later, Bruce goes to Amanda Waller who has files regarding the whereabouts of Barry Allen and Arthur Curry.
- George Miller's Justice League: Mortal which was due for release in 2009, would have featured DJ Catrona as Superman, Armie Hammer as Batman, Megan Gale as Wonder Woman, Common as Green Lantern, Adrian Brody as The Flash, Hugh Keays Byrne as Martian Manhunter and Santiago Cabrera as Aquaman.
- This Lineup of the Justice League is seemingly based on the New 52.