The Amazons Creation Edit
Menalippe is a visually stunning Amazonian woman: standing at five ten to six-feet tall, with an olive complexion, brown eyes, and long naturally flowing dark brown hair like her niece, and an athletic physique.
In her warrior garb, Menalippe wears a multicolored armored top mixed with shades of brown and gold. Brown shoulder armor on both her shoulders, a short brown loincloth on her front and a brown shredded skirt around her waist, as well as a brown cape on her back. Brown knee high armored boots with stockings going up to her thighs, and her brown Bracelets of Submission.
- Limited Invulnerability - Although the Amazon's has nigh-invulnerability, this is only to blunt objects or blunt force trauma, such as a powerful blow from a super-strong opponent. Sharp objects, such as knives and bullets can pierce her skin like they would any other human's, which is why her combat armor and bulletproof bracelets are such crucial parts of the Amazon's weaponry.
- Bracelets of Submission - two specialized incredibly durable gauntlets that all Amazon's wear, in order to compensate for their vulnerability to sharp objects and bullets.
- Menalippe's Sword - a magical Amazonian sword that Menalippe wields in battle. Due to its nature, it is one of the few weapons that can actually injure the otherwise invulnerable Superman.
- Menalippe's Spear - a magical Amazonian spear Menalippe wields in battle, and in training.
- Menalippe's Shield - a magical Amazonian shield that Menalippe uses to protect herself from other weapons and energy blasts (in tandem with her bracelets). It is virtually indestructible, capable of deflecting even a tremendously powerful energy attack.
- Menalippe's Armor - Amazonian armor bestowed upon her by the Gods when she was created to protect man's world.
- In the comics, Menalippe is depicted as a priestess and oracle, which are not portrayed in the film.
|Wonder Woman universe|
|Media||Wonder Woman | Wonder Woman II|
|Characters||Diana/Wonder Woman | Hippolyta | Steve Trevor | Antiope | Menalippe | Etta Candy | Orana | Egeria | Acantha | Zeus | Charlie | Sameer | Napi | Bruce Wayne/Batman|
|Enemies||Ares | Erich Ludendorff | Isabel Maru|
|Miscellaneous||Themyscira | Amazons | Lasso of Truth | Bracelets of Submission | Sword of Athena | Gods of Olympus | Wonder Woman's Shield | World War I | Allies of World War I | Central Powers|