- "You think you're unworthy to lead because you're of two different worlds, but that's exactly why you are worthy."
- —Mera to Orin
Fight for the Mother BoxEdit
While guarding the mother box on the outskirts of Atlantis, Mera and her fellow soldiers were attacked by Steppenwolf who took out her soldiers easily but Mera put up a decent fight by creating a gigantic air bubble around him and tried to crush him by pressurizing the water. Steppenwolf wasn't effected by her attack and slammed her into the ground, after Orin came to fight off Steppenwolf to no avail, he escaped with the mother box in his boom tube. After Steppwnwolf's escape, Mera goes to talk to Orin, placing an air bubble around them for privacy they discuss his mother, and how it would have been her responsibility to follow Steppenwolf to the surface and stop him from performing the Unity, since Orin is the first born of Atlanna, it's his responsibility now. After realizing she's right, Orin asks her to get him something, which later is revealed to be his armor and trident.
Mera is a strikingly beautiful woman standing around 5'7, she has long bright red hair that ends just above her waist. She wears her dark green Atlantean armor while going into battle which bears similarity to Arthur's armor due to her being royalty. However what she normally wears everyday is Atlantean skinsuit which consists of a one piece bright green suit that has small pentagons all over it to resemble fish scales.
See Also: Atlantean
- Super Strength - Mera has incredible superhuman strength (which is at its peak underwater), though not quite on the same level as Kryptonians.
- Super Stamina - Mera's advanced musculature is considerably more efficient than that of a human. As a result, her muscles produce far less fatigue toxins during physical activity compared to those of humans. This enables Mera to exert herself at peak capacity for very lengthy periods of time without tiring at all.
- Super Durability - Atlanteans' skin, muscle, and bone tissue have many times the density of the same tissue in the body of a human being, granting Mera a strong degree of invulnerability, and allowing Mera to withstand high-caliber bullets, as well as tremendous underwater pressures.
- Healing Factor - Despite her astounding resistance to injury, it is still possible to injure Mera. However, due to her physiology, Mera is able to heal at a rate much faster than a normal human being, but only when exposed to water.
- Super Speed - Mera can swim at incredible speeds, faster than any human, fish, or marine mammal.
- Underwater Breathing - Mera can naturally breathe underwater.
- Marine Telepathy - Mera can telepathically communicate with marine creatures.
- Hydrokinesis - Mera can use Magic to control bodies of water around her to own her will.
- Enhanced Senses - Due to her physiology, all of an Mera's senses are enhanced, far beyond those of a regular person. For instance, Mera can clearly perceive her surroundings in the darkness of the ocean depths.
Dehydration - The main weakness of all Atlanteans is extended periods of time without water, which will severely weaken them, making Atlanteans lose most of their strength and powers. As a result, while still superhumanly strong, Mera will be somewhat weaker while on land, than she would be underwater.
- This is the character's 1st live action cinematic debut.
|Characters||Arthur Curry/Aquaman | Mera | Thomas Curry | Atlanna | Nuidis Vulko | Murk | Dr. Shin | Jesse Kane|
|Enemies||Ocean Master | Black Manta | King Nereus|
|Miscellaneous||Atlantis | Xebel | Trident of Neptune | Atlantean | Trench | Fisherman | Fisherman Kingdom | Council of Kings|