See Also: Atlantean
- Super Strength - Murk has incredible superhuman strength (which is at its peak underwater), though not quite on the same level as Kryptonians.
- Super Stamina - Murk's advanced musculature is considerably more efficient than that of a human. As a result, his muscles produce far less fatigue toxins during physical activity compared to those of humans. This enables Murk to exert himself at peak capacity for very lengthy periods of time without tiring at all.
- Super Durability - Atlanteans' skin, muscle, and bone tissue have many times the density of the same tissue in the body of a human being, granting Atlanna a strong degree of invulnerability, and allowing Murk to withstand high-caliber bullets, as well as tremendous underwater pressures.
- Healing Factor - Despite his astounding resistance to injury, it is still possible to injure Murk. However, due to his physiology, Atlanna is able to heal at a rate much faster than a normal human being, but only when exposed to water.
- Super Speed - Murk can swim at incredible speeds, faster than any human, fish, or marine mammal.
- Underwater Breathing - Murk can naturally breathe underwater.
- Marine Telepathy - Murk can telepathically communicate with marine creatures.
- Hydrokinesis - Murk can use Magic to control bodies of water around his to own her will.
- Enhanced Senses - Due to his physiology, all of an Murk's senses are enhanced, far beyond those of a regular person. For instance, an Murk can clearly perceive his surroundings in the darkness of the ocean depths.
Dehydration - The main weakness of all Atlanteans is extended periods of time without water, which will severely weaken them, making Atlanteans lose most of their strength and powers. As a result, while still superhumanly strong, Murk will be somewhat weaker while on land, than he would be underwater.
- Aquaman (First appearance)
- This will be Murk's first live-action cinematic appearance.
External Links Edit
|Characters||Arthur Curry/Aquaman | Mera | Thomas Curry | Atlanna | Nuidis Vulko | Murk | Dr. Shin | Jesse Kane|
|Enemies||Ocean Master | Black Manta | King Nereus|
|Miscellaneous||Atlantis | Xebel | Trident of Neptune | Atlantean | Trench | Fisherman | Fisherman Kingdom | Council of Kings|