- "It has to be me. I can save today, you can save the world!"
- —Steve to Diana
After he crash landed on Themyscira, he was found by the Amazon Princess Diana, whom later became his loyal friend and companion. Diana was later convinced to go to 'Man's World' with Steve and help him participate in World War I.
- Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (Photograph only)
- Wonder Woman (First appearance)
- Justice League (mentioned)
- Wonder Woman 1984
- The actor playing Trevor, Chris Pine, has been speculated by fans and was rumored to be attached to the role of Hal Jordan. However, on July 28, 2015, The Wrap confirmed he was, in fact, playing Steve Trevor in Wonder Woman.
|Wonder Woman universe|
|Media||Wonder Woman | Wonder Woman 1984|
|Characters||Diana/Wonder Woman | Hippolyta | Steve Trevor | Antiope | Menalippe | Etta Candy | Orana | Egeria | Acantha | Zeus | Charlie | Sameer | Napi | Bruce Wayne/Batman|
|Enemies||Ares | Erich Ludendorff | Isabel Maru | Barbara Minerva|
|Miscellaneous||Themyscira | Amazons | Lasso of Truth | Bracelets of Submission | Sword of Athena | Gods of Olympus | Wonder Woman's Shield | World War I | Allies of World War I | Central Powers|