- Stamina of Shu - this ability grants Black Adam a high degree of invulnerability, allowing him to survive most types of extreme physical assaults, and heal from them.
- Swiftness of Heru - this ability allows Black Adam to run and fly at incredible supersonic speeds, much like Superman.
- Power of Aton - this ability, besides fueling the magic thunderbolt that transforms him into Black Adam, also grants him resistance against all magic spells and attacks. The villain can use the lightning bolt as a weapon by dodging it and allowing it to strike an opponent or another target. This ability also allows him to generate powerful magic-based attacks from his finger tips.
- Wisdom of Zehuti - this ability grants Black Adam instant access to a vast amount of scholarly knowledge.
- Strength of Amon - this ability grants Black Adam incredible superhuman strength, which rivals that of Superman himself, making Black Adam one of the strongest beings in the universe.
- Courage of Mehen - this ability grants Black Adam great courage and bravery, and aids his mental fortitude against most mental attacks.
Black Adam's only known weakness is to attack him in his normal form, somehow preventing him from saying "Shazam".
- Black Adam (First appearance)
- Dwayne Johnson was previously attached to the role in earlier developments of Shazam during the early 21st century.
|Media||Shazam | Black Adam|
|Characters||Billy Batson/Shazam | Shazam | Mary Marvel | Freddy Freeman | Eugene Choi | Pedro Pena|
|Enemies||Black Adam | Dr. Sivana|
|Miscellaneous||Kahndaq | Magic|